The AAT Dry gas storage is a closed, pressureless membrane storage in a protection housing. The protection housing is made of e.g. steel frames with corrugated sheeting in the form of a standing cylinder. It is only used as protection and suspension of the installed membrane. Through the segmental construction the required storage size can be adjusted in diameter, height and model (steel, steel-enamel, concrete, system building construction) to the local circumstances. Other advantageous can be summarized as follows:
- Low investment costs through segmental construction system
- Long life span through gentle operation
- Low operation and maintenance costs
- No corrosion damage since it is a closed system
- The gas blower is only in operation when withdrawing gas.
- High slow load
- For extreme wind power