In order to drain the clean water from the SBR reactor and drinking water treatment units, the decanter has been designed to operate without any turbulence. Considering the Buoyancy principles in fluids in the decanter design is the most important characteristics of such decanters. Therefore, after pulling down decanter by electrical winch and reaching to the water level then water discharge will be done automatically because decanter will move according water level decreases.
Biogest’s decanters benefit the following features:
- The ability to be adjusted to various flow rates (DN100-DN400);
- Stainless Steel Mechanical Structure;
- Resistant to Corrosion;
- Water discharge level adjustability for different elevations;
- Lower energy consumption due to the lack of excessive electrical equipment;
- Higher system reliability;
- No need for spare parts.