Fast, binding and reliable – that’s what makes a good aftersales service.
It is an essential element of our business philosophy.
Most people end meetings with familiar sentiments like, “Keep in touch,” “Let’s do this again sometime,” and “Give me a call sometime next week.” A sale should follow a similar progression. Business owners and salespeople should never be content with a no-strings-attached, have-a-nice-day handshake at the end of the sale. Why? Because today’s successful businesses don’t just sell; they build relationships with customers. Contrary to popular belief, staying in touch with your customers isn’t just for your sake – it’s also for your customer’s sake. There are many ways to serve your customers well after a sale by helping them to continually get the most out of your service or product. The small business owners create post-transaction touchpoints and after-sales service practices that ensure they’re offering the best experience they can to their customers, all while keeping their brand top of mind. These marketing habits boost both loyalty and upselling ability. They also add to the value of the originally purchased product or service. There was a reason that your customers bought, and there’s a way to “wow” them after the sale is complete with excellent follow-up services and products. By doing so, you give them more proverbial bang for their buck. Engaging customers in this way mutually benefits both of you in the long run. While customers get extra value with after sales services and products, your company gets a leg up in its quest to recruit an army of brand ambassadors and trusted voices who can provide feedback on new products, services, initiatives and more
Range of our services
COMMISSIONING, INSTALLATION & START UP
LABORATORY AND SITE TESTS, REPAIRE, MEINTENANCE
TRAINING AND CONSULTANCY
Training and Consultancy
Reduce to the maximum. We improve efficiency by finding you the optimal solutions – while keeping the product mix to a minimum. We can advise you on how to improve quality and reduce costs.
Every industry has its own challenges. We have to find joint solutions. We can help you to find the best technical and most practical economical solution by collecting data from you and having you besides.
We have different types of training:
- Training in the factory of our principals
- Training in our facilities
- Training in the end-user site ( at the installation and start-up stage or during operation )
Laboratory and Site Measurements
State-of-the-art measuring and test equipment forms the basis for reliable quality assurance and flawless repair.
The test procedures will be in accordance with the main manufacturer’s instruction and it will give us an idea about how the equipment is damaged, why it is damaged, and how we can improve the damaged parts. In this way we try to avoid just by replacing the parts and having the same result of damage soon after. Sometimes a small modification can help the operator to have a longer time until the next repair.
- Mechanical and Strength tests
- Chemical and Metallurgical tests
- Validation and Acceptance tests
Repairs and servicing
Our after-sales solutions are based on three pillars:
They are closely interlinked and have the common goal of supporting you:
First-class and reliable
We don’t simply talk about it, we have it. For us, providing a good service goes without saying. Our Service Centre specializes in ensuring the cost-effectiveness and availability of your production and helping you retain the value of your investment.
In detail, our services include the following
- Advice on parts design and material
- Manufacture of trial components
- Start-up scheduled testing
- On-site plant maintenance and Spare parts supply
- Production monitoring for adjustment of equipment/machine parameters
- Monitoring of servicing and maintenance activities
- Support with initial evaluation and verification of plant parameters in conjunction with your quality assurance department
- Assistance with preparing maintenance concepts
- Remote maintenance set up on request
Practical and professional:
With our customers and our own development requirements in mind, we have a modern training center.
This offers ideal conditions for optimum learning by combining practical machine demonstrations with theoretical instruction.
You benefit from:
- In-house and off-site training courses
- Recognised continuing education credits with personal certificate
- Differentiated training concepts for operators and maintenance personnel
- Courses delivered by qualified trainers
- Support with on-the-job training during production monitoring to achieve target availability
Competent, fast and reliable
As a maintenance expert, we set traditionally high standards for the quality and durability of our services. But of course we will support you in the event that our service requires improving. In our highly efficient Repair Centre we are here to help you.
Our repair package
- Preparation and cost estimate
- Scheduling coordination and repair planning
- Provision of spare and replacement equipment
- Completion of repair with subsequent function test
- Preparation of a repair report
- Assembly and commissioning of repaired equipment